Friday 4 October 2013

Secret Corner - Dibor

This week's secret corner is a lovely French style homeware store called Dibor.  This family run business has recently relaunched and you'll find tonnes of beautiful things.  As well as the french flair there is also a touch of vintage which I absolutely love! They do a wide range of gifts so make sure you check it out if you want to get a head start on your Christmas shopping!


I have actually held back a bit on my favourites, there is some real cute stuff but I thought I would keep it short and sweet today.  First up is this downright lovely Amelia Lamp which I am seriously considering buying for our bedroom.. so obviously I would need two! I'm not entirely sure yet if I am prepared to spend that much on two bedside lamps but I have struggled so much trying to find some simple, plain white lamps for the bedroom - who knew it would be so difficult!

Next up is what I would call a "grown up" item haha.  We get terrible draughts through our house in winter and it drives me mad so this draught excluder is on my "must buy" list.  And the red fits in with my living room, must be fate.

In keeping with chills of winter I just bloody love this faux fur throw.  Look how snuggly it looks! It would be utterly stunning draped across my bed... or any bed for that matter! I would not let anyone touch it for fear of dirtying it but it just looks amazing and COSY.

So, what do you think? Is French style your thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment