Sunday 29 September 2013

Week in Words

This, my friends, shall be short and sweet! I've had a crazy week and genuinely cannot remember most of it haha! Here's what I do remember..


  • Taking a well deserved day off work.
  • Day trippin' with the husband.
  • Having to carry a massive bloody bag of dog food - I had dead arms afterwards!
  • Tasting some chicken curry and rice soup, it was absolutely dilicious but basically left over curry without the meat haha.
  • Recieving some exciting news!
  • Making a funny treasure trail for the husband.
  • Deciding to have a lovely chilled out night which actually turned out to be an amazing night with my gorgeous best friend.  I just love her.
  • Googling, googling, and more googling!
  • Saying goodbye to the bestie as she's heading off for a week down south.
  • Having a lovely evening with my parents and my friends.
  • Shedding a tear or too... they were happy ones.
  • Having a busy day at work.
  • Going out for a lovely long forest walk with the dog.  She had a right good time!
  • Looking forward to FINALLY having a day off tomorrow with absolutely no plans and no one to see.  Think I'm possibly going to have the laziest day of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment