Sunday 6 October 2013

Week in Words

I have had a tiring week! Not that I have been doing anything strenuous or have been particularly busy but it's been a long one! What have you all been up to? Any memorable bits? Here's mine!


  • Getting stressed out by the amount of STUFF and general junk in our house.  We probably have enough to do about 5 dump runs but we just don't have the time.
  • Wasting a whole hour of my afternoon sitting in the doctor's waiting room.... I appreciate the fact that we don't need to make appointments to see our doctor and that there is open surgery every morning and every afternoon but it just always seems to take so long.
  • Doing a big food shop and actually sticking to budget.  It's always my aim but I get very sidetracked by all the goodies on offer....
  • Putting up with the husband whilst he's quitting smoking, phewwwwww.
  • Sorting out Christmas merchandise at work!
  • Organising sky installation!
  • Having a lovely evening with my beautiful friend drinking tea and possibly having a tiny wee gossip.
  • Attending my little cousin's 1st birthday party.  He is such a clever little cutie!
  • Rushing around after having a gorgeous lay in.
  • Having to chuck my first cuppa of the day as my milk was off (despite being a new carton and being in date).  It was rather horrific.
I'm sure I have missed out bloomin' loads but I am absolutely shattered and I have a tooth bothering me and no painkillers in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment